5-ка лучших реклам Супер Кубка / Super Bowl 2015 с переводом на русский язык. Реклама смешнее, когда она понятнее!
1. Esurance: Sorta Greg Типа Грэг
В главной роли Уолтер Уайт / Брайэн Крэнстон Во все тяжкие Breaking Bad
- Hi … ?
- My doctor called in a prescription …
- Ugh … yes.
- You’re not Greg …
- I’m sorta Greg. We’re both over 50 years old. We both used to own a Pontiac Aztec. And we both have a lot of experience with drugs — sorry, pharmaceuticals. So … Say my name.
- Sorta Greg?
Esurance helps make sure you only pay for what’s right for you, not someone sorta like you.
2. Kia Sorento: Perfect Getaway Киа Соренто: Идеальный побег
Отличная самопародия от Пирс Броснан он же Джеймс Бонд
- You look fantastic.
- I feel great.
- I mean, you look…
- Thank you.
- Been working out?
- What you got, Charly?
- Pierce, I’m so glad you’re here because I got a role that is perfect for you, man.
- Don’t tell me. Action adventure.
- Sort of. Picture this: we open on you. You’re driving in a beautiful car up a snowy mountain road. You’re going…
- 200 miles an hour?
- No, 30. You look up in the trees and you see…
- No. An owl. There’s something blocking your way.
- A missile launcher, right?
- No. A moose.
- A moose? Wait, wait, what’s the mission?
- Oh, there is no mission.
- Top secret huh?
- Yeah. Sort of. So you keep going towards the summit, your destination, and there it is. A cabin.
- A cabin. And it explodes.
- What? No. It’s just a cabin.
- No explosions?
- No explosions. But there are fireworks.
- Oh, I like fireworks.
THE PERFECT GETAWAY VEHICLE
Pierce Brosnan voice:
- Can I keep the car?
- Oh, yeah, you keep the car.
- Alright, I’m in.
3. Mophie: All-Powerless Всебессильный
When your phone dies, God knows what can happen. With over 100% more battery power, Mophie - Stay Powerful
4. BMW i3: Newfangled idea БМВ серии i3: Новомодная идея
Ток-шоу Доброе утро Америка 2014
- ..That little mark with the ‘a’ and then the ring around it.
- See that’s what I said. Huh hm. Katie said she thought it was ‘about.
- Yeah, oh. Or around or about.
- But I’ve never heard it. I’ve never heard it said. I do always see the mark, but never heard it said.
- There it is:
INTERNET ADDRESS [email protected]
- At AM Feedback Com.. I mean – what is internet anyway, what do you write to it like mail?
- Allison, can you explain what Internet is?
21 YEARS LATER
- See that’s what I said: What do you mean there’s nothing under the hood. Katie said she thought this was a car.
- And it’s built using wind like: from a windmill….
- Or…a fan…or a turbine…or a fan-bine.
- Wow…I mean…what is i3 anyway?
- Allison, can you explain what i3 is?
BIG IDEAS TAKE A LITTLE GETTING USED TO
5. Always: Like a Girl Олвейс: Как девчонка
Хорошая социальная реклама
- Show me what it looks like to “Run like a girl.”
- My hair, Oh God…
- Show me what it looks like to fight like a girl.
- Now throw like a girl.
WE ASKED YOUNG GIRLS THE SAME QUESTION
- My name is Dakota, and I’m ten years old.
- Show me what it looks like to run like a girl..
- Throw like a girl.
- Fight like a girl.
- What does it mean to you when I say run like a girl?
- It means run as fast as you can.
WHEN DID DOING SOMETHING “LIKE A GIRL” BECOME AN INSULT?
- So do you think you just insulted your sister?
- No, I mean, yeah… insulted girls, but not my sister.
- Is “Like A Girl” a good thing?
- I actually don’t know what it really… if it’s a bad thing or a good thing. It sounds like a bad thing. It sounds like you’re trying to humiliate someone.
A GIRL’S CONFIDENCE PLUMMETS DURING PUBERTY
Always wants to change it. Why can’t “run like a girl” also mean win the race?
Always Rewrite the Rules
To the extent this material may appear to be infringed, I assert that such alleged infringement is permissible under fair use principles in U.S. copyright laws (educational use). If disagree, please contact the poster.
Ссылка на страницу с видео:
Ссылка HTML на страницу с видео:Код для вставки плеера: